–My future Real Housewives Who Design tagline
As a Philly born-and-raised designer, I’ve always been energized by people, stories, art, music, and this fantastic, sprawling city.
I’m someone who enjoys being a part of every aspect of a project from the idea conception, to discovery, to wireframing and prototyping, illustrating, branding, all the way through to delivery. All of these things need to come together to create solutions through a visual language.
When I’m not designing I’m:
- Watching bad reality tv (see tagline)
- Indulging in true crime shows and looking like this when discussing them
- I have a goal of making my dog, Han Solo the Corgi Instagram-famous
- Singing jingles of everyday situations
- And recently, discovering that Personification is my favorite literary device
Want to keep chatting or reach out about a freelance inquiry? Email me